Anchor your shop with the All-American Work Cell, a refined solution for high-volume woodworkers, optimizing production and saving you money in the long-run. Gone are the days of outsourcing the essential functions of woodworking. These American Made machines are all engineered for usage at industrial settings. Partnering with the Atlanta Mission, a 501(c)(3) organization serving Atlanta’s homeless population, we built and donated bookcases with the Work Cell at the 2018 International Woodworking Fair. We’ll be guiding the Association of Woodworkers & Furnishing Suppliers Fair attendees in making bookcases and donating them to a Las Vegas charity this summer.
with our 7400 Vertical Panel Saw
- Cuts within .005 of an inch, straight and square.
- Built for high production shops and continuous usage settings, featuring scoring.
- 2 1/8″ cut depth, cuts multiple sheets of material in just one cut
- Constructed with a 10’ welded steel frame made from 1 ½” tubular steel.
- Cut out frame design allows for addition of SawGear and TigerStop systems
- Contains 22 material rollers, preassembled on the same track providing better material support, easier manipulation of panels and greater stability.
- Faster cycle times with a pneumatic foot pedal operation
- Boring multiple holes at one time
- Operates at 80-100 PSI
- Baldor motor, 3,450 rpm, 2ph- 200 volt (11.5 amps) 60 Hz Single phase
- 32mm centers, distance between first and last drill = 28.75’
with our 72GP Edgebander
- Applies and trims banding at 24 Feet Per Minute
- Small ecological footprint
- Heats glue in 10-12 minutes
- Electromagnetic end cutters eliminates need of compressed air
- Bands polyester, PVC, wood, and single laminated strip tapes
with our SPM301 Screw Pocket Machine
- Machines a 6° pilot hole with pocket in less than a second
- Smooth mechanical vs air forced action
- Easily adjustable back fence for adjusting your web quickly, allowing for multiple screw lengths.
- Quick pocket depth adjustment