SR5 Panel Saw and Router Combo
$5,767.00 – $6,057.00
If both panel cutting and routing are part of your operation, why not consider one machine that will do both.
The SR5 can be changed from a saw to a router in 30 seconds while delivering an accuracy of 1/64” straight and square. The patented self-adjusting router carriage provides a consistent depth of cut. For shops with limited space, this versatile machine is ideal where both panel sizing and panel routing are required. Ask about our V-grooving package.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp saw motor.
- 1 ¾ Hp, 11 amp router motor.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame.
- Chrome-plated 1 ¾” guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection molded plastic
- Adjustable floating router head.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ with stop.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ flip stop.
- 4 material clamps.
- 2 blind dado stops.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards.
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||1 3/4"/45mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||1/64"/.4mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/210mm|
|Motor||15 amp, 120V, 220V|
|Router Motor||11 amp, 120V, 220V|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||120 × 11 × 83 in|
Product manual 3 MBDownload the manual
Product parts 1 MBDownload the product parts
SR5 Vertical Panel Saw Router Sales Sheet 505 KBDownload the SR5 Vertical Panel Saw Router Sales Sheet
$539.00Add to cart
$649.00Add to cart
$289.00Add to cart
$275.00Add to cart
$279.00Add to cart
$319.00Add to cart
$599.00Add to cart