H6 Panel Saw
$3,297.00 – $3,452.00
The H6 offers full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. Learn about additional capabilities that exist for optimizing production with our H6 panel saw.
The popular H6 panel saws are ideally suited for customers looking for a full sized vertical panel saw at a very affordable price. This saw has a crosscutting height of 74″ while delivering an accuracy of 1/32″ straight and square. With 3 1/4 Hp industrial motors, these versatile saws are used in a variety of panel cutting operations.
- 3¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||1 3/4"/45mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||1/32"/.8mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/210mm|
|Motor||15 amp, 120V, 220V|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||120 × 11 × 95 in|
Product manual 4 MBDownload the manual
Product parts 2 MBDownload the product parts
H6 Panel Saw Sales Sheet 581 KBDownload the H6 Panel Saw Sales Sheet
$546.00Add to cart
$659.00Add to cart
$264.00Add to cart
$159.00Add to cart
$209.00Add to cart
$284.00Add to cart
$569.00Add to cart
$286.00Add to cart
$326.00Add to cart
$449.00Add to cart
$599.00Add to cart