H4 Panel Saw
$2,777.00 – $2,922.00
The H4 offers full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines.
The H4 offers full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. The model H4 saws cut within 1/32″ on a wide variety of panel materials up to 1¾” thick. H-Series saws are used in all kinds of panel processing applications.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||1 3/4"/45mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||1/32"/.8mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/210mm|
|Motor||15 amp, 120V, 220V|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||120 × 11 × 70 in|
Product manual 4 MBDownload the manual
Product parts 1 MBDownload the product parts
H4 Panel Saw Sales Sheet 581 KBDownload the H4 Panel Saw Sales Sheet
$539.00Add to cart
$649.00Add to cart
$255.00Add to cart
$159.00Add to cart
$199.00Add to cart
$275.00Add to cart
$559.00Add to cart
$279.00Add to cart
$319.00Add to cart
$429.00Add to cart
$599.00Add to cart