C4 Panel Saw
The C4 is designed for customers who have limited floor space or require transporting the saw to the work site
The C4 model packs all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5′ frame. This panel saw can travel to work sites and fit into shops with limited floor space. The C4 is ideal for cutting 4’–8′ sheets of material.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾” steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Max. Rip Cut||96"/2450mm|
|Max. Cut Thickness||1 3/4"/45mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight And Square||1/32"/.8mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/210mm|
|Motor||15 amp, 120V, 220V|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||60 x 11 x 70 in|
Product manual 2 MBDownload the manual
Product parts 1 MBDownload the product parts
C4 Panel Saw Sales Sheet 576 kBDownload the C4 Panel Saw Sales Sheet
$509.00Add to cart
$229.00Add to cart
$149.00Add to cart
$189.00Add to cart
Add to cart
$259.00Add to cart
$369.00Add to cart