7400 Panel Saw
$10,599.00 – $10,699.00
The 7400 saws are designed for continuous production and tight tolerance cutting, cutting within .005″ straight and square. Several accessories are built into the 7000, 7400 and 7400XL Panel Saws, click here to learn more about these models.
Welcome to cutting at the highest production and accuracy level. If continuous sawing and tight tolerance is required for your operation, these units will deliver. Every component of this saw represents quality and performance. Showcasing 3 Hp, 3~ heavy-duty induction motors, heavy extruded beams with precise dual-vee bearings, and the sturdiest frame on the market, these powerhouse machines will deliver cutting accuracies to 0.005” guaranteed.
- 3 Hp, 3~ continuous duty induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system.
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick stop gauges (8′ left, 5′ right).
- Saw blade. Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- MID-WAY FENCE™.
- Dust collection ready.
- Hold down bar.
- 3 year warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Max. Rip Cut||Unlimited|
|Max. Cut Thickness||2 1/8"/55mm|
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||.005"/.13mm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"/210mm|
|Motor||2HP, 1~ 230V, 3HP, 3~ 230V, 3HP, 3~ 460V|
|Product shipping information|
|Dimensions||124 × 98 × 48 in|
Product manual 4 MBDownload the manual
Product parts 695 KBDownload the product parts
7400 Panel Saw Sales Sheet 485 KBDownload the 7400 Panel Saw Sales Sheet
Digital Readout for 7400Digital Readout for 7400
$275.00Add to cart
$599.00Add to cart